Sunday, March 13, 2011

Ambiguous Fashion at Its Best

I've always been fascinated by menswear. I do. And not only because menswear is a major trend this year. I've adored unisex styling ever since I was a little girl. Of course I've had my "Cinderella" moment. Every little girl wanted to be one. But I got over it not very long. 

During my tween years, I've never want to be seen with a skirt. My torrid affair with unisex clothing last through the years. I dislike wearing a skirt or frilly clothes. Call me tomboy, I don't care. But I think I'm far from tomboy, as I'm able to style my unisex clothing with a feminine touch. 

Other chicks adore the sweet gamine Audrey Hepburn, I prefer the other wittier Hepburn. Katharine Hepburn. Other chicks dig pinks, I dig blues or blacks or grays. A touch of color is not forbidden though.

Well.. enough about me, let's start. Hope you'll find this journal useful.

Here's a sample of what I call unisex style (from Chloe Sevigny Collection).


No comments:

Post a Comment